Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Lots To Do

The last week and a half or so have been massive!
We had a lovely quiet Christmas at my grandparents place, although I was very sore because I tried snow boarding for the first time on Christmas Eve. We also tried tubing (toobing) which was heaps of fun! And we went on a sleigh ride which was a part of a play a couple of days after Christmas.
And I made a gingerbread house with a bit of mums help.



We finally moved on the the second part of our holiday a couple of days ago and we're currently in Seattle and we have been having a great time going around doing all the touristy things!
We went to the EMP Museum (Experience Music Project) which was full of awesome music and sci-fi memorabilia and other cool stuff! It was pretty much geek heaven!
We lined up for an hour and a half to go up the Space Needle which was pretty awesome because we got to watch the sunset. And at night we stood near the bottom of the Space Needle and watched the New Years fireworks go off from the top of it. Quite beautiful!

Today we wandered around the city and went on an underground tour learning the history of the streets of Seattle. It was really intriguing and our tour guide had a great sense of humour.
I was hoping to get some shopping done but being New Years Day there weren't any shops open.




We're on our way to LA tomorrow and have heaps of stuff planed for while we're there, such as Disney Land and Universal Studios!
It's so great to be experiencing all this but I'm wishing I could share it all with my friends, it's just so amazing and I miss you all so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment