I've just been skiing in some of the best snow in the word up at Silver Star and now I'm sitting in a nice little cafe quite literally watching the snow fall outside! It's so magical!
The slopes are really quite amazing and every one's telling me I'll be pro when I get back home. I don't think I'll like the icy snow in Melbourne much after the powder they have over here, it's brilliant!
We spent all day yesterday driving around town going to "Thrift-stores" which was heaps of fun! I bought something in almost every shop we went into and I got good quality brand new ski/boarding pants that would have cost about $300 for $20! Very happy!
I'm in total awe at the moment, it's just so amazing to be half way across the world and to be seeing so many things that I never could in Australia!
It's weird to think that it's -14 degrees or something over here while you're all in 30 degree heat! I'm having snow fights while my friends are having water fights!
It's just so unreal and I still can't believe how blessed I am to be on such an amazing adventure!
Still missing you all so much, and if you're ever online on Facebook while I am, make sure you message me, I'd love to hear how you're going!
Love you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment